Terms and Conditions
Please take time to read our terms and conditions of sale.
1. We do not offer free delivery. We can organise delivery only by the request of the customer and delivery is carried out for the customer. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay delivery cost to the delivery company directly.
2. Cars must be paid for in full before collection or delivery.
3. All vehicles are described as accurately as possible at the request of the customer by telephone. As I’m sure you can imagine all customers have different opinions and expectations. We recommend that all customers take the time to come and view intended purchases prior to sale.
4. We do not accept credit card payments.
5. Deposits are non- refundable. Once a deposit has been placed on a vehicle, this deposit is used to secure the vehicle. It will also enable us to carry out any specific requests on behalf of the customer.
6. Restoration projects are sold as un-roadworthy vehicles. They will require works before they are in a condition for road use.
7. Please note we do not operate an organised distance selling scheme as defined by The Consumer Contracts (Cancellation, Information and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Therefore, even if you choose to not view your vehicle at our premises prior to purchase, you will not be entitled to cancel your order under any 14 day cancellation period. All other statutory rights remain unaffected.
8. The goods shall remain the property of the Seller until the total purchase price has been fully paid. The balance must be paid by cleared funds directly to the Seller's bank account by BACS or CHAPS. Debit Card payment may be accepted upon receipt of the Seller's permission. Debit Card payments must be made in person using Chip & Pin only. Cheques and Bankers Drafts are not accepted.
9. Please note that no mileages are guarenteed due to age of vehicles. Please make your own enquires to determine.